Sunday, July 16, 2006

After vacation

To Impact your Weightloss Click here

We just got back from a week in Florida...great time. Very relaxing...had a lot of fun at the beach and pool. For the first time in a long time I felt very relaxed and comfortable at the pool. The swimsuit is fitting a lot better than just a month ago!

The products continue to work. I look forward to my Spark in the morning, a little Post Workout recovery shake, and my MNS MAx Energy strips.

Even though I have not been able to hit the gym each day, I try to do a little something. It is funny how with all the gyms, technolgy and workout gear, just plain old push-ups can be a great work out! I am amazed at how two weeks ago during VBS I was unable to goto the gym a lot and I started doing 3 sets of 10 push ups, then 5 sets, now I can do 5 or 6 sets of 20! Okay - that is not all due to product! I know...I do know that Advocare Products continue to make me feel better and want to do more. When was the last time I woke up and wanted to do push-ups? Well, It was not when I had a coffee in one hand and a donut in the other. Spark gives me a boost in the morning to make something happen!

No comments: