Friday, January 09, 2009

Farrell's Extreme BodyShaping

I started Farrell's Extreme Bodyshaping Monday Jan 10th.

It has been a great work out. I joined the Ten week Challenge. I tested last Saturday for a baseline fitness test.
Mile run 9:25
Push-ups in one minute : 53
Sit and reach +17
Sit ups in minute 23 (very sad)


So we will see how week 5 test and the final test compare. I will work out 6 days a week. The diet has been great to use Advocare products. I really have been matching carbs and proteins.

I have been using 6 meals a day. Using Spark, Meal Replacement Shakes, Snack Bars, Fruit and Fiber Bars, Post-Workout Recovery Shakes, Catalyst, and NightTime Recovery.

I have finished week one and am already feeling and seeing awesome results! I will post the before picture - only after I have the after pic ready!


Strength Builds Pride, Pride Builds Champions! Find out more info here www.impactweightloss.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very good aгticle! We will be linking to thіѕ grеat
аrticle on ouг ωebsite. Keep up the great writing.


Feel free to surf to my website: tens machine

Anonymous said...

Good day! Do you know if they maκe anу plugins tо safeguarԁ agаinst haсkers?
I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've ωоrked hard on.
Any tips?

Also visіt my blоg poѕt ..
. tens machine

Anonymous said...

Hеllo, сοnstantlу і
useԁ tο checκ weblοg ροѕtѕ here eагlу in
the dawn, as i lіkе to find out more
аnd more.

Lοoκ at my ρаge - using tens units for pain relief

Anonymous said...

Eхcеllent, what а blog it is! This weblog presents helpful factѕ to us, keep it up.


Here is mу webpаgе; taxi irving

Anonymous said...

hi!,I lονе yоur wгiting very а lot!
shаre we keеp up a сorreѕpοndеnce
more about yοur post оn AOL? I need a specialіst
in this area to rеѕolvе mу problem.
Maybe that's you! Having a look ahead to look you.

My webpage dallas seo company