Thursday, June 01, 2006

HolySmokeHams

HolySmokeHams

Okay- This week has been crazy. I was able to go to the YMCA today- excited about a great workout. When we got there my three year old decided she did not want me to leave her in the nursery or kids gym.

So we came home...not what I was planning to do. She was going to take some time in her room. I told her I would check on her in 10 minutes. Ten minutes later she was asleep.

So it was time for me to make do. I was able to do 5 set of 10 pushups... started a burn...then did several sets of dips. My triceps felt like they were going to fall off. Finished with some dumbell flys and tricep extentions.

Another not so perfect workout- but it was still effective and encouraging. I had some craving for soda this after noon. I have stopped a 1/2 pot coffee habit - cold turkey- with the help of just one spark in the am.

I am surprised that no headache from lack of coffee. I am noticing a lack of interest in high fat snacks(I can't believe I just typed that) But really enjoying some fruit... I had cold water and fresh pinapple today- it was awesome!

Well can't wait to see Friday's workout cause it is Garage sale time at our house...looks like improvising again or hopefully late trip to gym in the pm.

Later

No comments: