Sunday, June 04, 2006

Not looking forward to Church...

Okay- don't take this the wrong way. I love Sunday Mornings. A great time to go to Church and connect with friends and new people. I enjoy a great worship set, real teaching, and just the community of getting together to start the week.

One of the special little things I enjoy about Sunday morning is taking my cup of Starbuck's French Roast with me. It really is comforting and just plain soothing.

Well after taking the MNS Energy - I am sad to say I have lost the huge coffee crave that I have come to love:(

I am sure I can push through it! It is so hard to believe I can kick a huge coffee habit so quickly. Okay - I'll admit I still drink a cup of coffee in the am. I will say that since starting my advocare products I just have lost my huge craving swings for sweets...coffee...etc...Praise the Lord! Okay- I am off to Church, I guess I am being taught one of the little lessons...what is the most important thing about Sunday morning? Not the coffee!

No comments: